Monday, July 2, 2012

WELCOME ALL PLANESWALKERS!


I recently read an article on wizard, CLICK HERE, which inspired me in several ways. The simple idea of not just creating one world, or one game, or one anything and creating ten. Practice makes perfect, right? And if I ever want to get anywhere in the world of gaming and fantasy story telling, I gotta take on as many projects as quickly as I can, get them done, see what works and doesn't, and move on to the next project (and maybe come back later). Essentially, that is the inspiration for my own custom magic the gathering set, Fulcrum.

To all of those invited to my special blog, the purpose of this blog is to allow me to share my custom magic set Fulcrum, the lore behind the new multiverse and planes I've created, and to get your opinions on all things magic-related. Hopefully we can begin testing this game soon

Thanks and if I've invited you here it means I want you to be part of this creative process I've been exploring as a constructive side-hobby this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment